- born 1989
- lives and works in southern Germany
- 2010 - 2018 Albert Ludwig’s University Freiburg (Germany)
- German Linguistics and Literature
- History and Archaeology (BA)
- Interdisciplinary Anthropology (MA)
- since autumn 2019 planning of my PhD project
- since July 2020 PhD student of Interdisciplinary Anthropology, ALU Freiburg
- part-time job as research assistant at the University Medical Centre Freiburg
- Lehre: Sprachexorzismus – „Fighting against -ism and scism“ Interdisziplinäres Seminar über Sprache, Geschlecht und Politik, WS 2017/18
- Discussion Group – Organisation of a series of events about interdisciplinary research.
- Publication (with Reto Schölly): On meta-aesthetics in the video game SOMA (only available in German).
Gaming: Discovered it in my late twenties. Today something I absolutely love to do. Resident Evil, Ghost of Tsushima or Horizon Zero Dawn until the PlayStation overheats.
I do not function without it. Everything louder than everything else. Since 15 years mostly metal. Kreator, Blind Guardian, Kataklysm and approx. 3.298 other bands. Can't wait for the post-pandemic concerts.
Cooking & Friends
It’s always nice to have friends for dinner ;-) Cooking, eating and drinking together, talking about everything and anything whenever I can spare the time (sometimes even if I can’t). Best stress relief.
You want to know more? You have any questions left? Don’t hesitate to contact me – I’ll answer as soon as possible.
Doing Fan Culture
A PhD Project on Fan Culture, Emotion and Sexuality